LHA Malpractice & General Liability Trust
Workers' Compensation Interlocal Risk Management Agency
For more than two decades hospitals have turned to the specialized programs provided by the Louisiana Hospital Association (LHA) Trust Funds. Through programs managed by a board made up of hospital administrators, the stable, secure, LHA Funds guarantee real value when it comes to providing Professional Liability, General Liability, and Workers' Compensation Coverage.
Flexibility is essential. Just as healthcare constantly changes, so must each hospital's insurance coverage. The LHA Funds offer options that are specifically designed for today's health care facilities. The funds provide true value through price, flexibility, quality and value added services. Our total service concept encompasses aggressive claims management, early detection of fraud and quality loss prevention services. As a fund owned by its member hospitals, we are coverage driven rather than profit driven. Rather than looking for ways to deny coverage, our goal is to provide coverage. More and more hospitals are discovering the importance of making certain their insurance providers will stand behind them when problems develop.|
Our value added services include loss prevention. Risk Management has the greatest financial impact on the prevention and management of losses. The service agent for the LHA Trust Funds is HSLI.
Goals of the LHA Trust Funds:
- Provide affordable Professional, General Liability and Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Provide value added services such as risk management and loss prevention
- Control cost and coverage independent of cyclical ups and downs in the commercial market
- Form a true partnership with the hospital
- Keys to LHA Funds Success:
- Broad and flexible forms of coverage
- Aggressive Claims Management
- Comprehensive Risk Management and Loss Prevention services
- Experienced legal defense team