- LHAREF's Louisiana Hospital Employee Assistance Fund
- FEMA Information and Resources
- Update from GOHSEP on Road Closures, Shelters, Proclamations and News
- LDH opens shelter for people with special medical conditions
LHA urges LDH, LDI to address managed-care, insurance flood issues
As part of its flood response efforts, the LHA has been advocating to the Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) and the Louisiana Department of Insurance (LDI) for relief on the insurance/managed care front relative to administrative processes, authorization/medical management, transfers, etc. After conversations with member hospitals and the regulating entities, the LHA formally requested this relief by a letter to LDH and a letter to LDI outlining provisions consistent with relief that has been granted during past emergencies such as hurricanes.
- We have also talked to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regarding Medicare Advantage, and they have provided guidance on emergency access to Part C provider networks and Part D medications during states of emergency.
- Amerigroup Louisiana
- Amerihealth Caritas
- Aetna Better Health
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Humana Health Benefit Plan
- People’s Health