|LHA COVID-19 Alerts:
- Alert: HHS Requests Data by June 15 to Inform Distribution of $10B in CARES Act Funds (06/09/20)
- Alert: LDH Issues Provider Notice on Medical and Surgical Procedures (06/04/20)
- Alert: Remdesivir Distribution Update; Next Round of HHS Data Reporting Due June 8 (06/03/20)
- Alert: OPH to Distribute Donated Remdesivir (05/12/20)
- Alert: HHS Request for Weekly Data from Hospitals to Inform Remdesivir Distribution (05/11/20)
- Alert: Battelle Providing N95 Mask Decon at No Charge
to Hospitals (05/05/20)
- Alert: Governor Extends Relaxed Licensure Requirements for Certain Healthcare Professionals (05/01/20)
- Alert: Battelle CCDS Webinar Tomorrow & LWCC Grant Opportunity (04/30/20)
- Alert: SBA and Treasury Release Timely Guidance on PPP and Coronavirus Relief Fund (04/24/20)
- Alert: HHS Extends Data Submission Deadline to April 25 Related to CARES Act Funds Distribution (04/23/20)
- Alert: Time-Sensitive Deadline: Information Due to HHS by April 23 for CARES Act Funds Distribution (04/22/20)
- Alert: LDH Receives FEMA Approval for Data Reporting on Behalf of Hospitals (04/21/20)
- Alert: LDH Relaxes Restrictions for Time-Sensitive Medical Procedures (04/20/20)
- CEO/CFO Alert: LHA Survey Regarding Ongoing COVID-19 Impact: Email email@example.com to request Excel file and instructions (04/20/20)
- Alert: Urge Louisiana’s Congressional Delegation to Provide Additional COVID-19 Hospital Funding (04/14/20)
- Alert: HHS Begins Immediate Distribution of $30 Billion of CARES Act Provider Relief Funding (04/10/20)
- Alert: SHIP Funding Available; Immediate Action Requested by LDH (04/02/20)
- Alert: LHA COVID-19 Alert: LHA Releases Member Resource for FEMA Public Assistance (03/27/20)
- Alert: LDH Recalls PPE Alert (03/26/20)
- Alert: Updates Regarding OPH Electronic State Lab Forms, Courier Service & Testing Guidance (03/26/20)
- Alert: LDH Bed Capacity Memo, Bed Polling Accuracy and Governor’s Thank You (03/22/20)
- Alert: Urgent Data Request from LDH Regarding COVID-19 Patient Treatment (03/21/20)
- Alert: LDH Releases New PPE Request Process (03/20/20)
- Alert: LDH Mandatory Hospital Bed Poll Reporting (03/20/20)
- Alert: LDH Issues Updated Guidance for COVID-19 Testing at the State Laboratory (03/19/20)
- Alert: LDH Provider Notice: Medical and Surgical Procedures (03/18/20)
- Alert: LDH Visitor Restriction Update (03/14/20)
- Alert: Summary of Several Items (03/13/20)
- Alert: LDH Issues Hospital Visitation Restriction Notice (03/12/20)
- Alert: Emergency Declaration, Hospital Emergency Plans & Media Resources (03/12/20)
- Alert: State Healthcare Briefing Today at 4 p.m. (03/10/20)
- Alert: COVID-19 Hospital Preparedness (03/03/2020)
LHA Member Resources:
- Coronavirus Relief Fund: On May 6, the LHA sent a letter to the governor and legislative leadership requesting that the administration, lawmakers and local governments develop a plan for the $1.8 billion that was sent to Louisiana from the Coronavirus Relief Fund established by the CARES Act “to best leverage eligible expenditures incurred by public and private hospitals to ensure that we fully utilize dollars allocated to the state and provide financial relief to the hard-hit hospitals in our communities.”
- LPSC: On April 6, the LHA sent a letter to the Louisiana Public Service Commission requesting that the Commission and the entities that it regulates consider all options available to provide relief to Louisiana’s licensed hospitals.
- FEMA: On March 31, the LHA sent a letter to LDH requesting that the Department act as the Eligible State Agency for FEMA Public Assistance.
- LDI: On March 20, the LHA sent a letter to the Louisiana Department of Insurance urging the Department to take additional actions.
- Louisiana Lawmakers: On March 17, the LHA sent lawmakers a letter thanking them for supporting the healthcare community and social distancing efforts.
- LDH: On March 16, the LHA sent a letter on March 16 to the LDH regarding state-level flexibility for hospitals.
- CMS: On March 16, the LHA sent a letter to CMS requesting waivers under Section 1135 of the Social Security Act.
- Congress: On March 17, the LHA sent Louisiana’s Congressional Delegation a letter asking for their support of comprehensive solutions regarding COVID-19.
LHA Events & Webinars:
- LHA Media Liaison
Letter to the Editor: On May 3, The Advocate newspaper published a letter to the editor from LHA President & CEO Paul Salles praising Louisiana healthcare heroes for their work during the COVID-19 pandemic and thanking Louisiana lawmakers for providing support to help hospitals remain open to care for patients.